The Age of Ashes Adventure Path continues! The heroes have claimed the citadel atop Hellknight Hill as their own, but a ring of magical portals in the castle basement could allow cultists from the southern jungles to invade again at any moment. The PCs must travel through the first of these portals to ally with new friends and face off against the dragon-worshiping Cult of Cinders before the villains can bring powerful forces of destruction to bear!
Age of Ashes is the first Adventure Path using the brand new rules for the Pathfinder RPG. This second adventure is for 5th-level characters, and also includes an exploration of the society of the jungle-dwelling Ekujae elves, new magic items, rules for campaigning in jungles and rebuilding entire castles to serve as a base of operations, and more than half a dozen new monsters!
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
• Continuing the first Adventure Path of Pathfinder Second Edition, Cult of Cinders allows players and Game Masters to get in at the start of an epic new edition!
• Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a stand-alone adventure or as part of the epic Age of Ashes campaign!
• Critical part of a 6-month campaign designed to take heroes all the way to level 20!
• Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
• Extensive marketing support throughout 2019.